Thursday, June 5, 2008

Lesson #15

This is an experiment in that I am creating this document in Google Docs and will attempt to "publish" it to my blog.

I find it very interesting that these "productivity tools" are now available on line. It will be even more interesting to see how this technology evolves in the future and what uses it will be put to. For the most part, right now, it seems to function ,in its behavior, much like the software applications now residing on my hard drive. It is hard for me to picture, at this point, exactly how I might use it in the future but I believe the experts when they say that it definitely has its place.

Well my attempts to publish this directly to my blog failed. I think it might have something to do with the blog info settings being not quite right. That can be a question I'll ask at the next Thursday help session.

No comments: